BASIC COURSE: ($200.00)
This course is for the beginning rider or the experienced rider who wants to fine-tune their skills. There is a combination of an online e-course, classroom instruction and practical riding in a controlled off-street setting. The skills taught will not only make you a safer rider, but will increase your joy of riding.
- Improved skills and confidence
- DPS waiver on riding portion of test for students 18 years and older, with course completion certificate and class C license
- Insurance discounts offered by many insurance companies upon successful completion of course.
The DPS requires all students wear the following during all riding sessions:
- Long pants or jeans
- Long sleeve shirt or jacket
- Eye protection
- Gloves (full fingered)
- Above the ankle footwear
- Helmet (provided if needed)
Each student must take the online E-course prior to the first day of class. Instructions will be emailed to you after you have signed up.